Tax efficient* life insurance plans for directors and employees.
Protect yourself, your business and your family in case of death or critical illness of a partner or shareholder.
Key man Insurance
Protect your business against the loss of a key employee.
Why Blest Smith
We are an advanced service with excellent commission and NO fees.
Many Businesses do not know what options are available when it comes to succession planning. Several factors need to be considered:
- Do you have a succession plan in place if one of the directors were to die or to be critically ill? What implications would this have on the business?
- As a partner, do you have sufficient funds in place to buy the available share of the business from the legal representatives and retain control if a partner was to die or become critially ill?
- What sources of finance would be readily accessible to fund the purchase of the available business share?
- Do you have any key individuals who contribute significantly to profits? If you do, what implications would it have to the business if they were to die or become critically ill?
- Would there be sufficient cash flow to maintain profits whilst a replacement of a key worker is found and trained?
- Does the business have any unprotected loans?
These are all questions that are vital to ask when carrying out a health check on your business. If the right protection is not in place, it may be your loved ones who are forced to deal with paying off debts or running your business if you were to pass away or become critically ill.
* Information regarding taxation levels and basis of reliefs are dependent on current legislation, individual circumstances, are not guaranteed and are subject to change.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE